Stopień: 1

Liczba postów: 18

Reputacja: 0

Telefon: dfg

Soft: fddg
Podziękował: 0

Otrzymał podziękowań: 0
a blinding chartreus
That's why I like the ABR Trainer by 5.11 Tactical, the military-inspired brand that has gained traction among the CrossFit and rucking crowds. The ABR is a hybrid of hybrids: Nike Air Max TN Dames With a rugged, sawtoothed outsole and cushioned midsole, it's more outdoor-friendly than a "CrossFit shoe" like the Nike Metcon 3 or the Reebok Nano 7. But with its light, stretch-mesh-wrapped www.bootsclearancereleased.us construction, it's more gym-focused than a dedicated trail runner.
In my tests—all-terrain runs around my neighborhood, plus workouts of sled pushes, hammer slams, and upper-body lifting—the UGGs Clearance Sale ABR was snug but not overly constricting, as some shoes can be on my Lego-brick feet. I wear a 10.5 wide, and the ABR felt true to size—fairly roomy in the forefoot, but not clunky. Each shoe weighs in at 11oz, which is about the same as the Metcon 3 and the Nano 7.
If I were an OCR www.lemontlaur.fr guy or an adventure-racing junkie, the ABR would probably be one of my first choices for a primary training shoe.
The ABR also looks like more of an outdoorsy shoe. It only comes in two Nike Air Vapormax Womens colorways: black and "gecko," a blinding chartreuse that could probably illuminate the dark side of the moon. Unlike its more domesticated competitors, the ABR has a chunky, serrated outsole, which easily bit into astroturf during my heavy sled pushes and runs through the park. I also liked its 2mm Ortholite sockliner, which provides a springy, cloudlike cushioning—like a Nike Air Huarache Femme running shoe, basically.
And it was on the trail that this shoe seemed to perform at its best. The ABR is probably the first general-purpose trainer I'd be comfortable wearing for a road run, a trail UGG Clearance run, and a regular old workout (as long as I wasn't too worried about the neon green colorway).Nike Air Pegasus 89 Homme While CrossFitters will insist they can go for runs in standard cross-training shoes, kicks like Metcons and Nanos are typically too solid for anyone but the biomechanically UGG Boots Outletultra-efficient
07-11-2017 05:05
Szukaj postów Cytuj

Skocz do:

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek: 1 gości

Regulamin | Polityka Prywatności | Wróć do góry | Wróć do forów | Wersja bez grafiki | RSS