Stopień: 1

Liczba postów: 4

Reputacja: 0

Telefon: 152533653253

Soft: a
Podziękował: 0

Otrzymał podziękowań: 0
Their opponents scored two fifa 17 coins goals
For the Rome Oesterreich draw with Austrian capital 3-1 within the leading case of striker wife Vee tub nonplused, "I do not know what happened". Pharaoh of Egypt tiny plum to open 2 degrees to assist the Giallorossi overtake 2-1, the last half Fuluolunqi into a ball, with conclusion seeable, however in one hundred twenty seconds their opponents scored fifa 17 coins, the ultimate 2 3-3 recognize. "

I don't recognize what happened. the sport was over and that we were fully management of the scene, however there was a two minute blackout, "Sarave told Sky Sports in Italy. "We have a really smart state of affairs, then again we have a tendency to pay a value for the distraction, that isn't explained." "We simply required to manage the ball, as a result of the cheap fifa 17 coins ball has been earlier than the opponent. Personally, i am happy to be 2 degrees, however i am angry at the tip result. we should always have won the sport."

"The 2 balls should be forced to mirror, to not come to the previous habits of the past. while not stability, we'll get nothing." The Astra guest 2-1 beat town fut 17 coins conclusion, Rome is presently in Oesterreich and Austrian capital with five points, two points earlier than third place.So more of these are by playerhot.com online now....... well done, come here for more fun! so great! More news please dig into http://www.playerhot.com/games/FIFA17/Golds
14-11-2016 11:24
Szukaj postów Cytuj

Skocz do:

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek: 1 gości

Regulamin | Polityka Prywatności | Wróć do góry | Wróć do forów | Wersja bez grafiki | RSS